33 in stock
The SPS415HGULTRA Medical-Grade Power Strip — patent #7,375,939 and 8,339,759 — is designed with full 60601-1 and 60950-1 compliance, making it ideal for standalone use in all patient-care vicinities, therapy rooms, imaging environments, laboratories and administrative areas.
This 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip features a NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug and four NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets that include integrated locking safety covers. Plus, 1410 joules of surge suppression prevent dangerous power spikes that can damage connected equipment and destroy data. A 15A resettable circuit breaker also protects your equipment from overloads. An LED indicator tells you power is present and protected from surges (with no ground faults or line/neutral reversals).
The power strip is protected by a patented antimicrobial powder coating with EPA-registered and FDA-compliant silver ionic technology. The antimicrobial surface protection is 99.9 percent effective in inhibiting the growth of bacteria, such as C. diff and MRSA, and reducing the risk of HAIs in hospitals and other medical environments. The coating meets the requirements of JIS Z 2801:2000, an international standard for evaluating efficacy in antimicrobial products.
Mounting slots and flanges let you install the SPS415HGULTRA on a wide variety of surfaces. The all-metal housing ensures safety and is guaranteed to stand up to demanding environments.
With a switchless design that prevents accidental shutoff and a 15-foot power cord that provides flexibility in placing the power strip, the SPS415HGULTRA is a recommended replacement for all non-compliant power strips.
- Full 60601-1 compliance and agency listing, surge protection, integrated locking safety covers and a 15 ft. cord make this medical-grade power strip ideal for standalone use inside and outside patient-care vicinities.
- Patented antimicrobial coating 99.9% effective in inhibiting bacteria and viruses
- Approved for standalone use in all patient-care vicinities
- Listed to UL 60601-1 and UL 60950-1 specifications
- 1410 joules of surge suppression
- 4 NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets with locking safety covers
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
|Dimensions||14.50 × 6.00 × 2.25 in|
|Country of Origin||
|Manufacturer Part Number||
4-Outlets, information, Manual, Owner's, SPS415HGULTRA, Suppressor, Surge, Warranty, with
|Power Cord/Cable Length||
4-Outlets, Grade, Hospital, SPS415HGULTRA, Suppressor, Surge