11 in stock
The PS-602-HG Medical-Grade Power Strip supplies power outside of patient-care vicinities, such as administrative areas or in resident rooms of long-term care facilities that do not use line-operated electrical equipment for diagnostic, treatment or monitoring purposes. Compliant with UL 1363 specifications, this 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip features a NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug and six NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets.
Anti-Microbial Protected with EPA Registered and FDA Compliant Silver Iconic Technology known to inhibit growth of Microbes on surfaces.
A built-in resettable 15A circuit breaker controls power to all outlets and protects the power strip against overloads. Switchless design prevents the unit from being accidentally shut off. The 1.5 ft. power cord eliminates excess cordage that needs to be wrapped.
Keyhole mounting tabs and flanges make installing this power strip easy. The all-metal housing ensures safety and is guaranteed to last a long time in demanding surroundings.
- Medical-grade power strip with 1.5 ft. cord provides versatile power distribution outside of patient-care vicinities.
- Approved for use outside of patient-care vicinities
- Complies with UL 1363 specifications
- 1.5 ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug
- Features 6 NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets
- Easy to mount on a variety of surfaces
- Exclusive, patented anti-microbial coating – 99.9% effective in inhibiting bacteria and viruses
|Dimensions||14.20 × 5.90 × 2.20 in|
|Manufacturer Part Number||
6, information, Manual, Outlets, Power, PS-602-HG, Strip, User, Warranty, with
6, Outlets, Power, PS-602-HG, Strip