3 in stock
Cost-Effective, Line-Rate 10Gig Ethernet Testing.
The most cost-effective solution for 10 Gig network testing. LinkRunner 10G simplifies testing and configuration of copper and fiber Ethernet networks, streamlining workflows by combining essential functions of installation and triage in a single, ruggedized unit.
- Quickly test, verify, and troubleshoot 1Gig, Multi-Gig and 10Gig Ethernet (copper, fiber) including line-rate performance testing and packet capture
- Layer 1 – 7 AutoTest enables any technician to find network problems
- Monitor networks for intermittent issues, every minute for up to 24 hours
- Serves as a peer to the EtherScope™ nXG for line-rate performance testing to verify network capacity, performance, and QoS, as well as service provider SLAs between sites
- Validate up to 90W 802.3bt PSE with TruePower™ loaded Power over Ethernet (PoE) test
- of any wired media (copper or fiber) for a variety of use models
- Compatibility with standards-compliant SFPs enables test and validation
- Physical layer testing includes cable (TDR) testing, toning, wiremapping, and cable SNR (Signal-to-Noise Ratio) for Multi-Gig links
- Install, test, verify, and troubleshoot technology upgrades, Multi-Gig (NBASE-T) and 10G networks with advanced AndroidTM-based troubleshooting apps and purpose-built test hardware
|Dimensions||15.50 × 12.50 × 7.50 in|
|Manufacturer Part Number||
1-6, 200, and, Coupler, G3-HOLSTER, G3-PWRADAPTER, Guide, inline, IntelliTone, LR10G-100, Mainframe, Medium, Probe, Quick, RJ-45, SFP+MR-10G1310, SFP+MR-10G850, Softcase, Start, WireView
10G, Kit, LinkRunner, Professional