14 in stock
The new Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X540-T1 is the lowest cost way to deploy 10 GbE in your data center today. Install the X540 adapter into a server and the auto-negotiation between 1 GbE and 10 GbE provides the necessary backwards compatibility that most customers require for a smooth transition and easy migration to 10 GbE. When time and budget allows, 10GBASE-T switches can be added any time to experience the full benefits of 10 GbE. The wait for a low cost 10 GbE copper solution to broadly deploy 10 GbE to all corners of the data center is over. The new X540, single-port adapter provides bandwidth-intensive applications with highly affordable 10GbE network performance and cost-effective RJ-45 connectivity for distances up to 100 meters.
Intel® Ethernet- It Just Works!
- Low Cost, Low Power, 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE) Performance for the Entire Datacenter
- Standard CAT-6a Cabling with RJ45 Connectors
- Backward Compatibility with Existing 1000BASE-T Networks Simplifies the Transition to 10GbE
- Flexible I/O virtualization for port partitioning and quality of service (QoS) of up to 64 virtual ports
- Unified Networking Delivering LAN, iSCSI, and FCoE in One Low Cost CNA
- Industry First Dual-Port 10GBASE-T Adapter with Single-Chip Solution with Integrated MAC + PHY
- Reliable and proven 10 Gigabit Ethernet technology from Intel Corporation
|Dimensions||9.00 × 5.75 × 1.25 in|
|Manufacturer Part Number||
|Country of Origin||
Adapter, Bracket, CD, Converged, Ethernet, information, Low-Profile, Network, X540-T1
Adapter, Converged, Ethernet, Network, X540-T1
10Gigabit, Card, Ethernet