8 in stock
The HP 1620 Switch Series are entry configurable switches for small business networking, a step up from unmanaged devices, with features to enhance network security, performance and reliability.
These Gigabit switches are plug-and-play out of the box, yet network operation can be fine-tuned through features available from a simple web browser-based GUI, if necessary. Enhance security using Virtual LANs, link aggregation or IGMP snooping boost uplink performance and loop prevention enhances network reliability.
The series consists of 8-, 24-, and 48-port 10/100/1000BASE-T models each providing non-blocking Gigabit per port performance. All models can be rack mounted and include the necessary rack mounting hardware; the 8-port model can also be wall mounted. All models come with internal power supplies and localized power cord removing the need to manage external power adapters. The 8-, and 24 port models are fanless for silent operation. All models come with HP Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Features 48 networking ports to meet the requirements of the most demanding workgroups
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- With leading Layer 2 support, experience enhanced convenience, secure business operations, and a borderless network experience
- Management capability provides control over setup and configuration of your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Rack mounting enables you to organize wires & secure cables for professional installation
|Dimensions||21.75 × 14.00 × 4.00 in|
ENTERPRISE, Hewlett, Packard
Enterprise, Hewlett, Packard
|Compatible Rack Unit||
|Manufacturer Part Number||
1620-48G, Cable, Console, Guide, hardware, kit, Mounting, Port, Quick, Start, Switch