The all-in-one web solution for all devices
Progressive Web Apps (PWA) are websites on steroids, they can empower your business to do more with less effort. If you want a website and apps that work on any device without the need to register with app stores then a PWA is for you.
PWAs have been widely adopted by major vendors to support their business online, Uber, Pinterest, Twitter, BMW and Starbucks are a few examples.
Why should you care? It costs more to create and maintain separate websites and apps for each platform, a PWA can do it all. There are millions of native apps and it is hard to get yours noticed, PWAs are indexable – you can use SEO to get them found. That’s it – save time and money whilst increasing your market share.
PWAs are web apps developed using a number of specific technologies and standard patterns to allow them to take advantage of both web and native app features. For example, web apps are more discoverable than native apps; it’s a lot easier and faster to visit a website than to install an application, and you can also share web apps by sending a link.
- Discoverable – the contents can be found through search engines.
- Installable – available on the device’s home screen or app launcher.
- Linkable – you can share it by sending a URL.
- Network independent – works offline or with a poor network connection.
- Progressively enhanced -it’s still usable on a basic level on older browsers, but fully-functional on the latest ones.
- Re-engageable – it’s able to send notifications whenever there’s new content available.
- Responsively designed – it’s usable on any device with a screen and a browser – mobile phones, tablets, laptops, TVs, refrigerators, etc.
- Secure – the connections between the user, the app, and your server are secured against any third parties trying to get access to sensitive data.
Contact us to learn more about how progressive web apps can help transform your business.
Check out our YouTube channel to see demos and more.